- [GRAILS-5983] - java.io.UTFDataFormatException when running "grails war"
- [GRAILS-6799] - SetVersion.groovy doesn't understand --non-interactive switch
- [GRAILS-9743] - Annotation described embedded properties are not created during data binding.
- [GRAILS-10116] - Grails 2.2.2 Criteria Sort By DESC Full Caps not Working
- [GRAILS-10945] - Transactions break when a Hibernate TableGenerator based id generator is used
- [GRAILS-11012] - Grails run-war returns 404 on every request if grails.app.context = '/'
- [GRAILS-11123] - run-app -https not work
- [GRAILS-11124] - Hibernate4:22.214.171.124 org.codehaus.groovy.grails.orm.hibernate.SessionFactoryProxy cannot be cast to org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl
- [GRAILS-11126] - grails-plugin-rest fails to find container renderer based on compontent type's interfaces
- [GRAILS-11133] - Possible regression in gorm interceptors from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6?
- [GRAILS-11134] - UnexpectedRollbackException when after setRollbackOnly in service
- [GRAILS-11140] - User guide has example showing controller-level properties used as model, but this is no longer supported
- [GRAILS-11146] - Integration test fails if unit tests run before (controller method with content type detection)
- [GRAILS-11147] - respond() method behavior is inconsistent during test phase
- [GRAILS-11149] - Integration tests for controllers using the Respond method fail after Unit tests
- [GRAILS-11166] - Messages.properties are not loaded when using Grails run-war
- [GRAILS-11167] - g:include tag is not namespace aware
- [GRAILS-11171] - WAR packaging error: encoded string too long
- [GRAILS-11173] - dateCreated and lastUpdated of a domain class should be bindable:false by default
- [GRAILS-11174] - @BindingFormat doesn't work with nullable:true
- [GRAILS-11177] - Issue with dirty flag checking when using Transaction in filters
- [GRAILS-10011] - Upgrade ehcache to 2.5.7
- [GRAILS-11145] - add an attribute directly to the @Transactional annotation for ignoring UnexpectedRollbackException
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.